Snack Crate! Spain!

 So Sean and I subscribed to a subscription box called snack crate. Our first box arrived yesterday and the country was Spain! Very fitting as my brother in law is from there! It was fun trying snacks from a different country. We liked all of them. The one snack was a little weird. Fried egg taste chip. It was good at first but had a weird egg after taste. But everything else was amazing! Any who, onto the pictures!






A few years ago we went to visit my sister at Christmas time and my brother in law had a Jamon sitting on their counter and had everyone try it. I was too nervous to but all the guys did and liked it. If it tastes anything like these chips, I will try it next time!


Well, that's all for now. I'll post the next snack crate we get next month!


Tootles,

Hilary



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's For Dinner: Big Mac Sloppy Joes and French fries!

What's For Dinner: Lemon Pepper Pork Chops and Garlic Parsley potatoes!