What's For Dinner: Lemon Pepper Pork Chops and Garlic Parsley potatoes!

 Last night I made lemon pepper pork chops, roasted garlic parsley potatoes and a salad. It was really good. Sean's been asking for something lemon pepper and when I saw this Lemon Pepper seasoning on the Aldis website I knew we had to try it. It has a very good flavor. Would be great on fish and chicken too! Here's some pictures I took as I was cooking dinner last night. Hope you all enjoy!



First I started by brushing a small amount of olive oil on both sides of the pork chops, then I sprinkled them with salt, pepper and the lemon pepper seasoning on both sides. Probably could have done with out the olive oil but I was afraid they were going to stick to the pan. I made extra pork chops because I want to put the meat on salads for lunch today!
For the potatoes, I had some pretty big red potatoes so I diced them up, sprinkled them with salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, parsley and paprika and some olive oil. They came out nice and crispy! Then I placed the two pans in the oven at 400F for 45 minutes!
I also made a quick salad from a bag mix and added bell peppers and cucumbers to it.


Here's our dinner all plated up, it was very delicious meal!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's For Dinner: Big Mac Sloppy Joes and French fries!

Snack Crate! Spain!